The Kearney Center is looking for a Partner Agency and Volunteer Coordinator. This is the position currently filled by Alex Rathvon, who will be leaving to pursue new opportunities. This is a full time 40 hour a week position.
The primary responsibility of this position is to coordinate community volunteers, partner agency and community program services available at the Kearney Center.
Job Duties (Includes but not limited to the following):
- Schedule meetings, programs, service providers and ensure these coordinate smoothly with daily operations
- Organize office and meeting rooms master calendar and distribute to multiple physical and virtual locations
- Administer contracts for use of space with partner agencies, including rent collection and attendance schedules
- Coordinate and orient new service providers
- Coordinate and orient community and work study student volunteers
- Serve as a point of contact for University work study appointments and student ambassadors
- Lead orientation groups and tours
- Represent organization at speaking events in the community
- Keep service provider fliers up-to-date and post in appropriate locations
- Plan and implement donation drives, talent shows, service provider fairs, etc.
- Announce agency happenings to community through email and website updates
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated professional and appropriate behavior in the work place
- Commitment to practicing the values of dignity and respect with clients, coworkers and community partners
- Cooperative and flexible with people and systems
- Ability to remain focused and calm in dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Proficiency with Windows, MS Office, email, and database use
Please email Bret Oglesby at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter if you are interested in this position.