The Kearney Center is looking for a Partner Agency and Volunteer Coordinator.
The primary responsibility of this position is to coordinate community volunteers, partner agency and community program services available at the Kearney Center. This is a full time 40 hour a week position.
Job Duties (Includes but not limited to the following):
- Schedule meetings, programs, service providers and ensure these coordinate smoothly with daily operations
- Organize office and meeting rooms master calendar and distribute to multiple physical and virtual locations
- Administer contracts for use of space with partner agencies, including rent collection and attendance schedules
- Coordinate and orient new service providers
- Coordinate and orient community and work study student volunteers
- Serve as a point of contact for University work study appointments and student ambassadors
- Lead orientation groups and tours
- Represent organization at speaking events in the community
- Keep service provider fliers up-to-date and post in appropriate locations
- Plan and implement donation drives, talent shows, service provider fairs, etc.
- Announce agency happenings to community through email and website updates
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated professional and appropriate behavior in the work place
- Commitment to practicing the values of dignity and respect with clients, coworkers and community partners
- Cooperative and flexible with people and systems
- Ability to remain focused and calm in dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Proficiency with Windows, MS Office, email, and database use
Please email Bret Oglesby at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter if you are interested in this position. To be considered, email must be received no later than 2/6/2019.