Through partner agencies and community support, The Kearney Center assists those in the community that are experiencing or on-the-verge of experiencing homelessness. Below are a few community resources available to those in need.
Kearney Center Comprehensive Emergency Services
Phone: 850-792-2000 Waitlist: 850-629-9270
Below are links to social service agencies around the local area, as well as links to sites to apply for jobs, housing, and benefits.
- Quick Resource Guide – local food pantries, clothing closets, and meal services
- Local Tallahassee Resources
- Big Bend Continuum of Care’s Service Guide (updated 2021)
- 2-1-1 Big Bend
- If you are in need of assistance to navigate social services in the Big Bend Region, call 211 from any land line or call (850) 617-6333
- If you are feeling suicidal, please call 1-(800) 451-2229
- If you have lost someone to suicide, please click here to see a counseling, crisis, and suicide loss support and resources guide.
- AA Meetings in Tallahassee Area
- Download AA Meeting Guide App
- Emergency Care Help Organization (ECHO)
- Apply for Food Stamps
- Learn about benefits in the State of Florida
- Replace a Florida driver’s license
- Local STD Testing Centers
- Planned Parenthood
- Pregnancy Help and Information (PHI) Center (faith-based)
- Start Your Recovery
- Find employment:
- Find housing:
- Star Metro’s bus routes
If you find that any of this information needs to be updated, or if you would like your agency or agency resource to be recognized on this page, please send an email to email@example.com.