We cannot do what we do every day without YOUR support. Unable to make a monetary donation, consider making an in-kind donation of any of needed items listed below.
Visit our Amazon Wishlist and have your in-kind donations shipped directly to The Kearney Center!
Individually or as part of a group, donation drives are wonderful ways to involve more people in helping support your efforts.
Our every day, on-going needs include:
- deodorant (full or travel size)
- men and women’s underwear (all sizes)
- hand sanitizer (full or travel size)
- wet wipes
- shampoo (full or travel size)
- conditioner (full or travel size)
- bar soap
- shaving cream (full or travel size)
- adult pull up diapers (all sizes)
- toothbrush & toothpaste (full or travel size)
- hairbrush or comb
- sleeping bags
- bed covers and pads for twin size mattress
- clothing (all adult sizes)
- shoes (all adult sizes)
- toilet paper
- laundry detergent
Move-Out Kit items
We provide every resident with a Move-Out Kit upon their transition from homelessness to self-sufficiency. By donating, you will help our clients get a healthy, clean start to a new life.
- new pillows
- new sheets
- new towels
- kitchen/cooking utensils
- new shower curtains and rings
- cleaning supplies (bath scrub, clorox, lysol, wipes, etc.)
- dish soap and laundry detergent
- broom, mop, bucket
- fresh vegetables
- snack items
- paper plates
- brown paper bags
These items can be dropped off in The Kearney Center lobby any day of the week. If you have a large donation that may require some assistance, or if you’re unsure about a miscellaneous donation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also make a monetary donation here to show your support and assist us in purchasing these items.