Through your generous donations we are able to provide food, shelter, and services to community members experiencing homelessness in the Big Bend region.
What can your donation do?
- $350 300 nutritious and hot meals for people in need
- $200 One full week’s bed and 24-hour services for one person
- $100 4 sets of boots and hard hats for people with jobs
- $50 2 people in need given 2 prescription refills
- $25 21 meals for one person, enough to feed them for a week
- $10 2 pairs of underwear or socks
- $5 4 meals for one person
With your help, we are able to provide our clients with the basic necessities and services to help them get back on their feet. Thank you for supporting The Kearney Center’s mission to make homelessness rare, brief, and non-recurring.